After Sales Service
- How to request a refund or exchange?
- How long is the warranty?
- Refund/Exchange Procedure
- Can I cancel my “MOGO S” plan if my trip is cancelled?
How to request a refund or exchange?
We will accept your refund or exchange request provided that the product is defective and meets the following requirements:
1. Telecommunication product:
1.1 Physical damage including chip damage, unable to read chip information, etc.
1.2 Data plan not working due to local carrier problem.
*We do not offer refund if the SIM card does not match your device model.
2. Electronic product:
2.1 Defective but in good appearance;
2.2 Non-artificial damage including circuit and surface damage;
2.3 Non-artificial damage that does not affect reselling.
3. ZENGO healthcare product:
3.1 Product in good appearance but with defects including failure to connect to power;
3.2 Non-artificial damage including circuit and surface damage;
3.3 Non-artificial damage that does not affect reselling;
4. Products received do not correspond to your order.
How long is the warranty?
All products (except SIMs) available at the iFREE Online Store include one-year warranty.
1. Contact Customer Service Team: If you would like to request a refund, please contact our online Customer Service Team within 14 days of the date you receive the product. You can proceed to the next step once you receive our Team’s refund approval.
2. i) Offline purchase: If your product has been purchased at one of our physical stores, please contact the store directly and follow the refund instructions.
ii) Online purchase: If your product was purchased at the iFREE Online Store, you can return it along with the original packaging to the designated address within 5 days of the date you have received the refund approval from our Customer Service Team. You are required to afford the cost of return shipping and iFREE GROUP will afford the delivery cost of the replaced product.
iii) Once we have received the returned product and packaging and confirm that they meet the aforementioned conditions, iFREE GROUP will issue the refund to your account within three to five working days via the original payment method.
iiii) Once we have received the exchanged product and packaging and confirm that they meet the aforementioned conditions, iFREE GROUP will ship you a replacement of the exact item within 2 working days.
Can I cancel my “MOGO S” plan if my trip is cancelled?
Yes, unactivated plans can be cancelled. Open iAPP and select “My Orders” > “View Plan” > “Cancel Order” > “Purchase Other Plans”. The refund will be deposited into your account via the original payment method within three to five working days. If you have purchased the plan with iPoint, the equivalent points will be reimbursed to your iFREE account. However, plans redeemed with iRewards cannot be refunded.